Thursday, September 2, 2010

I've been doing a lot lately

Been in Denmark now in Germany it's great but Denmark was a bit better because we had friends by our side the whole time, and Mette and co. Miss you all, but we saw Peter, my second cousin, and Uter, family friend, last night and got lots of food. We went to the zoo today and that was cool but there was some enclosures that were a bit depressing. Denmark was awesome. I'm sorry I didn't take many pictures, but the little mermaid is in china and there was a screen up showing her. We went to Tivoli and that was the best!!! There were soooo many rides, we didn't know what to go on! How is everyone and hope you're having fun and missing me :D
See ya
Love


Caroline

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Kurfürstendamm,Berlin,Germany

1 comment:

  1. Hello Caroline,
    It's Lara.
    I love the photos, especially the one of the gold polar bears.
    Lara
    PS. Of COURSE we're missing you! We're not heartless! Geeze!

    ReplyDelete